An upbeat session to explore rhythms in a dynamic circle of drummers.An empowering way to ignite and transform your energy.
Drumming has been used for thousands of years for ceremony, healing and so much more.
Drumming has been shown to:
- Balance right and left brain hemispheres
- Lower stress, anxiety & depression
- Assist with symptoms of ptsd
- Boost immune system
- Offer a meditative experience
- Incite fun and connection (and so much more)
Drum It Up sessions include djembe and hoop drums and is available for womens circles, team building corporate events.
“Being new to drumming, I was bit nervous about joining a drumming circle, but Cass made me feel at ease immediately. It’s so much fun and helped me rediscover my love for music” Lisa Payne